Friday, November 6, 2009

Five things

In Mother Mary's various apparitions around the world there seems to be five things she is asking of us. These are things which we as Catholics should be doing anyway:

  1. Prayer
  2. Fasting
  3. Reading the Bible
  4. Confession
  5. Holy Mass  
These are all ways that help us grow in love of God and neighbor. Anybody can do this. She especially asks that we pray from the heart... quality not quantity. We are blessed to have such a wonderful mother :) Thank you, Jesus, for sharing her with us.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, thanks for visiting my blog, http://blog.sufferingwithjoy.com and commenting on my health posts. I, like you, am devoted to Our Lady. We are ladies in waiting (to get to heaven) to the Blessed Mother. As soon as I get my blog moved and re-designed, I'll be reviewing some health books I bought that may interest you. Hope you enjoy Sunday Snippets this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Now if all would start living the faith like we are supposed to and not put it away till Sunday's.

    ReplyDelete